Friday, August 7, 2020

4 Trail Snacks That Actually Taste Good

I love snacking. I firmly believe it’s one of the greatest joys in life aside from a walk-on tram or and a double-digit storm report. I live by the mantra that lunch starts when you put your skis on and ends when dinner’s ready.

Stay Hydrated by Adding Electrolytes to the Mix

Read article

On a big day in the mountains, it’s seemingly impossible to keep up with the number of calories required to haul ourselves uphill, and I always find myself scrambling for new and interesting things to eat on the skin track or bike trail. My 10-year-old self would be shocked to hear this, but I’ve finally grown sick of PB&Js and chocolate bars.

How to Prevent Knee Injuries While Hiking, According to an Expert

Read article

Here are a few of my favorite trail snacks that taste good on any day in the mountains.



from Men's Journal https://ift.tt/3advU60
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment